Multilanguage Marketing & More
Asian Language Microsites
Sunrizing specializes in multilingual microsites and blogsites developed to draw international traffic to your site and international business to your community. These “front door” sites are ideal for convention and visitors bureaus (CVBs), Chambers of Commerce, communities and businesses.
We provide associated customer service options (email query handling in the foreign language).
Events & Programs
Sunrizing’s teams can help you develop bilingual events and programs to foster productive intercultural relationship-building. We also offer tailored cultural and language coaching programs to help with business visits to and from Japan.
The Sunrizing team also offers strategic planning services to help your business or community define its mission and associated plans for engaging globally.
Sunrizing can help businesses:
- identify and qualify opportunities in Asian-language markets, both in the US and in Asia: in some cases, opportunities in one Asian country are related to suppliers from another, and calls for another language than the geographic location of a prospect might suggest
- develop a phased approach to internationalization, one that develops in step with leads, but one that kicks in earlier in the company’s development than otherwise is feasible
- meet key influencers, prospects and colleagues in Japanese-language markets.
Sunrizing can help communities:
- invigorate and optimize “Sister City” relationships through development and engagement of facilitated bi-lingual focus groups
- define target markets and “bridging cultures” plans to attract visitors, conventions and businesses to your communities
- develop multi-lingual “familiarization trips” assisting you in attracting global events to your venues
Sunrizing can provide your organization with guided bi-lingual collaborative sessions to extend your global reach.